11.04.2004

Scary stuff...

I was in the bathroom combing my hair into the shower so that I didn't have to get my floor all covered with hair and I had no idea what was to come. I then used the bathroom only to discover where I was standing there was a spider. I was freaked out about that. Scary stuff.

Anyway, today at work was ok. I know I make complaining or groaning noises, but sometimes when you're doing something else you just don't want to be disturbed. I also ended up having to do some other stuff. Figuring out stuff when you don't know what it does is really hard.

After I was away from filing for a while I see in the box a whole lot of new folders that had to be made. Lord how did that happen? I guess it was approved and then it went into my box. Besides having pulled files from another location that I had to put back it was odd enough.

I get told to make 140 copies on sheet of paper. I don't see why they can't copy it themselves. *sigh* Only 7 more days until I'm in Hong Kong. Woo hoo!

Horoscope: Even if you have a photographic memory, you should still double-check the facts. (I wish...)
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02