11.15.2004

The news is depressing...

I'm watching the news and they said that if you have an account degree then you should have no problem finding a job. Yikes!

I did get a surprise today at work. I got a bonus. I know I'm shocked too. I've only been there for a month and I already got a bonus. What are the odds? Well I'm not working for like three weeks so it's free pay? I don't know. Wishful thinking on my part.

Just really strange. It was placed upon my desk and I just thought nothing of it like it was a regular paycheck. I don't know. It just weird. I can't get over it. I guess I'm part of the team? I don't really help anyone out, but the accounting people. Well receivables and no one else.

I'm still packing and so I must conintue.

Horoscope: A possibility that once seemed unthinkable suddenly looks likely. Enjoy.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02