11.06.2004

Step Grandma's birthday...

was celebrated today. I don't know when her birthday is, but we celebrate it whenever. It was at Restaurant Peony in Oakland. By the time the last item came out I was stuffed. Honestly, I don't know if it was because I had some soda which will fill you up or if it was because I ate a lot. Whatever the reason was by the time desert came I was able to eat a little.

Before heading to the restaurant for dinner we went to Ikea. You know the place that is by Pixar? We saw something that held many DVDs and thought it would be perfect. The one in the catalog was ok, but not as good as the other. It's odd how sometimes when you're actually there you can see what you wanted. The catalog is good, but going to the store is better.

I also learned before heading off to buying shoes for my cousins that they have huge feet! They're about 12-14 something like that and they wear size 11 and 13. That's HUGE! I said this to my mom who told my uncle that if his boys couldn't fit the shoes they would have to eat them. No joke, I really said that.

Let me see if there's anything else to say. Nope, can't think of a thing.

Horoscope: Things will be easier if you act with your head, not your ego.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02