11.20.2004

To Castle Peak and Yuen Long...

I went to visit my grandfather and great grandparents. It was strange mainly because it was so far. The first place that I went to had a dog. The dog was mean at first and then it warmed up and expected something from us. It was cute and I wish I took a picture of it.

Then we went off to eat. I didn't expect the place to rush us. It was a little something to eat just until we went to buy "wife cakes". I was looking forward to them for so long. I know just a person who thinks about food. Not really. It was in Yuen Long and so it was midway to where we were heading. I mean we didn't have to stop there, but we went just for the cakes.

Then next we headed to Castle Peak. I had no idea that the mental hospital was there. I really did want to check myself in there just so I could stay away. The odds of that happening is so slim. After we went to Kwai Fong Centre to see if there was anything to buy. I did get a couple of items, but I'm not sure how I'm going to divide it.

Horoscope: Don't expect everything to change overnight. It always takes longer than you think.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02