11.02.2004

I over slept...

and it was still ok. I woke up about 4 something in the morning and then went back to sleep. I then woke up about 7.49 a.m. to figure out I was suppose to be out of bed already. Is my face red with embarrassment? Yes. I should have known that when I heard talking about a well or election or something of that sort that the alarm went off. I'm not this bad usually, but today it just happen to be like that. Oh well. It just proves that even though I went to be semi early (around midnight) that's early.

Work was nothing more than just not much filing, but I haven't checked lately, so you know it could be crazy. The new receptionist arrived today. Super ghetto if that's possible. LV purse that's like 'old school' and like dyed hair streaks. OK. I started an Office Depot list last week and well, it's still being modified. Crazy isn't it?

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: a little more food...
Mood:
Your $0.02