11.22.2004

Monday morning...

What a night last night. Of course there was a wedding that I went to. It's like these relatives know I'm real, but they don't even see me that often. It's a strange feeling and I know what my brother goes through. Everyone asks where is he and the reason is school. Today I spend an hour or more looking for baking soda. I mean this country is big and they're suppose to have everything, but they don't have baking soda in the supermarkets?

Next I'm off to Mong Kok to get my camera fixed. It's really annoying when you turn it on and want to take pictures but you can't. It drives me up the wall. It's really a pain to be on one side of the world when your mind it on another. I mean I'm hoping that I do get promoted at work, but if not then I should start looking for another. My mother thinks it's a temporary job, while I see it has options and possibilities for more. So far the people in the office that have worked the longest that's there during regular hours are Landa, Sharon Yee, and Karen. All the rest have been from a temp agency or an ad on Craig's List.

I know I make the least in the office, but I do the most. I mean who on earth really knows what's going on? I hope so that I get a raise. I know I'm dreaming. I'll keep good positive thoughts on a raise. I'm thinking about work on vacation. That's just sad right there. That's what most Americans do anyway. So I might as well join them.

More later. Life is too short to be stressing about work.

Horoscope: Security is paramount. Lock your doors. And check the windows for good measure.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02