11.19.2004

Friday 7.15 p.m.

Today was interesting. I mean why is it possible that you can find the right thing at the right time? I mean that's what I did today. I mean I knew where the right stuff to buy was and then I got lucky finding a VCD. I actually wanted to get the new Westlife CD and I got it. It was strange.

I did finally get blue hair! Yay for me! I have been searching high and low last time and now almost most stores have it. Now I wonder what I'm going to get for the little ones and then for the people in the office. I really hope that Wayne doesn't test the limits of the boss. Who knows what is going to happen in the weeks that I'm away. I know work is crazy since I got an update from Wayne. Let's just hope that we stay together!

Horoscope: Take extra caution. The water is murky. Who knows what lurks beneath the surface?
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02