11.05.2004

I can't believe it...

People are stupid. I mean not stupid per se, but can't complete their thought. I know that I'm complaining about work and that's all I'm going to do. I get an e-mail asking me to pull some file out and they were vague.

L: Can you make me a copy of the water bill.
Me: Sure if I knew which one it was.
L: Sorry for PM 687.

Now if they didn't tell me I'd copy all of them and that'd be exciting. I'd like to see the look on her face. I did get caught with a couple of filing mistakes, but one wasn't my fault. I couldn't read the boss's handwriting. The other was because the packets were stuck together so I accidentally filed it together. We're only human and sometimes we do make mistakes. On Thursday, I was filing some stuff properly though it was old.

At least I was trying to make a wrong right. I mean the person who should know where anything goes is the office manager. I know she probably didn't file a lot, but she should know more than me. Ironic if you ask me. I mean we're human after all and sometimes we do make mistakes. If we weren't human then we would be machines and wouldn't be making mistakes. Sometimes they have to understand that items get stuck together when they're being hole punched.

Man if they think that I'm perfect then they're wrong. I mean honestly if I can even lighten up the office just a little bit they should be glad. Everything has to be serious all the time is boring. No wonder they have a high turn around rate in the office.

Horoscope: No one's going to tell you when to stop. That's something you must decide.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02