11.24.2004

Tsuen Wan...

I thought I would have something to buy, but nothing. I came up empty handed. There was nothing. All I ended up doing was be one of the people to hold the groceries. I was holding these shrimp and man was it freaky. The shrimp weren't dead and when they moved it was odd. They were in a plastic bag. I was also holding the bag of vegetarian dish.

I think the best thing about the market was that there was the guava. Man I smelt it and thought, where's the guava? I bet it tastes even better. I had some good food yesterday. Too much squid though. I mean once at lunch and once at dinner was just too much. The food we had was just too much. We had congee and spaghetti. That was just a lot. I was so stuffed. The oddest thing happened too. We were placing bets on the ponies and we bought the wrong race. How sad for us. Oh well.

Horoscope: Finally, everything is falling into place. Enjoy the hard-won fruits of your labor.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02