11.02.2004

Election day...

and did you go out and vote? I already did, but near my work the school and someone's garage was the polling places near by. I don't know how many more were like um, polling places, but if a Starbucks had to be one then you know that there were a lot of people registered. The reason might also be for San Francisco, the supervisor voting part takes a little bit more time deciding a 1, 2, and 3.

I don't like the news today, because it's mainly focused on the election. Have some variety or something.


Horoscope: Do you really need a vacation? Or do you just need a more interesting assignment? (at this point more interesting assignments because this is just not good. I mean I'm working like crazy and when I do have those rare and precious moments that I'm free I spend it doing silly stuff. )
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02