11.22.2004

Japanese dinner...

It was alright. My cousin finally realized how little he knows about me. He doesn't know I don't eat certain foods. It was a buffet and some what all you can eat in two hours. The price wasn't too bad at $138 per person. I wanted to get sushi like the rolls and stuff, but then thought better not to eat it and fill up on rice. I just wonder how big the portions would be. The rice with the sashimi wasn't big so that's good. They did keep refilling the water/tea. I think it was fill up on water and don't eat anymore.

We went to Jusco and just bought a couple of items. Mine were of Coke cans and one Sprite one. I know sad. I'm starting a soda can collection. I really need to get out more. It's late and I have to get up early in the morning. More to report later when I come back from Macau.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02