11.18.2004

I've landed!!

Thursday 11-18 10.48 p.m.
This might not seem like a big deal to most of you, but to me it's major. I did a lot of walking and nothing was for me. I didn't buy one item. It's just horrible. I can't believe there are no e-mails for me which is good. I mean what did I expect? E-mails about where is what and what it where and who has what.

I guess all those e-mails from home before work really worked. I guess I left all of the right amount of information for everyone. I hope when I get back it's ok. Let's see how many more days until I'm back at home? I have no idea what and when it is, but all I know is that I'm tired right now. It's about 10.45 p.m. and so I should really get some rest.

Horoscope: Your surroundings need an update. Redecorated. Add a fresh coat of paint.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02