11.21.2004

A wedding with pictures!

I started this morning with waking up to use the bathroom. OK not a pretty picture. Then I went back to sleep. Afterwards I got a phone call telling me to get up and then get ready to get my hair cut. I woke up around 8.30 a.m. and then hurried to get dress to get to the restaurant to meet up to head over to Shum Shui Po to get my hair cut.

That took a while and then after we went and bought gold. I know what does gold have to do with anything? Well while waiting for my aunt and mom to get their hair done I was just getting cold. Then at the gold store I was cold too. What's up with the air conditioning?? Well then we went to have some food. It was cold there too! I ended up wearing a sweatshirt back to the house and then changing to get ready for the wedding.

I ended up there early and then just kind of bored. My uncle offered to show me around and to see the Christmas lights before they went up. We also went to the Walk of Fame area. Then we took the ferry over to Central. Then after walking around some we headed back. The restaurant at the hotel was cold too. Really now I'm starting to wonder how can they live like this. Then we had food.

There were games played but nothing to scandalous. The groom had to wear a Superman type outfit and I've got pictures to show what he looked like. He had to gather roses through out the restaurant and hand them over to his wife. That was just sad. By the time everything was done it was nearly 11.00 p.m. I believe.

We were on the bus before 12.00 a.m. Now I'm just finishing this and then going to take a shower and then sleep. I need that since I'll have a long day ahead.

Horoscope: Surprise you-know-who with an unexpected gesture. Leave a love note on their car.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02