1.24.2005

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's me screaming and also for the office being CHEAP! I get added more duties and I can't get a simple $3,000.00 raise? What's up with that? I am serious if they even meet me half way with that amount I'd be happy. It's telling me please leave this job and don't

The strangest thing was when the property manager said my hair looked cute down..hmm...

Anyway at work it was crazy. I had to sort through a ton of things. I'm still not done and I couldn't even really file things. I just gave up at one point. I knew that I'd get to it eventually, but some I just hid. I know that's not the greatest thing in the world. I want to prove that I can do a lot, but now I've just got too much to do.

Tomorrow is another day and I want to meet my goal of getting stuff done. I have a feeling I'll be the next person in the office to leave if I keep getting all this extra stuff to do.

Horoscope: This wasn't the reaction you were expecting. Better not take it personally.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02