1.14.2005

Birthday eve...

This morning I woke up to a new morning show and not one that was recorded. Too bad I went back to sleep until 8.00 a.m. I had to hurry up and get dressed and leave the house. I had no idea where my wallet was, but had a good idea that it was at work. Yes, I didn't know I left my wallet at work until I looked for it in the morning. I arrived at work just in the nick of time, but it seemed like I was a little late. I wish they would cut me some slack since I'm old. The weather in the morning was cold and motivated me to walk faster to work.

I didn't get the salary that I wanted nor could I negotiate it. Mean while the part time person is just complaining a ton about how much she makes and how much she doesn't make. She feels it should be the company that asks her to stay and give her benefits and a raise. I think she should talk to the company to let them realize that they're going to lose someone who is valuable. I don't think that she knows that I'm going to work full time there. She feels like she'd be trapped there if she doesn't try to find a better job. She thinks she can get a job for $15.00 an hour. Realistically she cold only make about $13.00 maximum an hour.

I don't even think at this time I can get a job that pays $15.00 an hour. I'm just waiting for a call saying that I can get paid a nice $18.00 an hour just washing dishes in a laboratory. Priti is crazy. She had a cow over some tags and claimed they were hers. Who died and made her the boss? She socializes and thinks that everyone revolves around her. Crazy.

Horoscope: Everyone has their eyes on you. Watch out for banana peels in your path.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02