1.08.2005

Thanks Allan!

I know he'll never read this, but I want to thank him in reminding me about myself. To quote part of Britney Spears song, "Stronger than yesterday, now its nothin' but my way". I forgot how bad it was when I was in school. I forgot how someone helped me through those times.

If I just believed in myself then I would know that the person at work wouldn't have made me crack. Sometimes it just takes one thing to make you realize and remember where you were and how far it took you to get to where you are today. If Allan hadn't been there I don't know what or where I'd be now.

I was still angry that I had been told off when I went to work on Friday. The only thoughts running through my head were how to get even. If she told the boss that she did all of the work I would be extremely angry.

Allan taught me a lot about myself. I'm still looking to find myself. I thought I did when I got this job, but now I'm not so sure. When Allan said he was trying to find himself after graduating I think I had the same problem. When I got the job I thought great something to do, but now I wonder if I should pursue what I wanted to while in school? Will going back to school help me?

Quote of the day: "Flowers are our greatest silent friends." - Jim G. Brown
Horoscope: You may not feel prepared for this challenge. But it's ready for you.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02