1.23.2005

What did I do today?

I woke up and didn't want to, but was forced to in a way. Then I had some cereal for lunch. Yes, I'm truly lazy. I was able to give some good advice to someone heading overseas. I'm so glad that I could help in the small way that I can.

It was then time to copy my textbook. It was quick and painless. I even got my workbook done too so I'm stoked! I couldn't do it at my workplace because there's just too many people. A few pages OK, but a whole book? Never. I had to take out stitches that I've knitted and redo it, It wasn't too bad and at least I got it done. Yay!

Time to relearn Chinese words and time to do some homework or research on words learned. Tomorrow I demand higher pay!

Horoscope: These days, your speed is less important than your ability to change direction.
Reading:
Watching: Bridget Jones's Diary
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02