1.16.2005

Kiss Kiss Puppies!

I've found my birthday present! I saw it in the newspaper. I'm so proud of me. Too bad there's not a lot on eBay otherwise I'd buy it. The price for the one pair they have on eBay is extortion. If I bought the item with three cards I'd still be saving more money than if I bought it online. Maybe I should wait for it to be more popular on eBay, but then again I want it now. I'm terrible. I can't seem to grow up. Stuff animals are my weakness. Yikes!

I woke up this afternoon without thinking about anything. I knew I went to bed late last night and that's why I probably woke up with a headache. There wasn't anything that didn't cure it except with a cup of milk tea. Milk tea or anything with caffeine did cure it. Then I just started to knit again while watching TV. I had no idea there was a new Simpsons tonight, but I watched it. I'm thinking that my knitting has taken a turn into obsession or a slight one. I want to get it done and then start another one. The one I'm working on now is really wide and I've done a lot since I started it on Friday. No mistakes so far and no need to undo and redo.

Horoscope: You'll have to live with a recent purchase. Make a better decision next time.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02