1.21.2005

Pure torture...

There weren't that many phone calls today, but I had to check two. I helped out and I think the new system that we came up with is pretty good. I think it'll be the way we send out statements from now on. I had so much to do and then when I thought about the office manager asking me to help with some filing, I said I had other stuff to do and don't know if I'll even get to it.

After thinking long and hard about how much I'm getting paid and all of the duties that I have compared to the part-timer and the receptionist I have more to do. I am definitely going to have to ask for more. After making a list of how much work I do I think I should be paid more or equal to someone in the front of the office.

The list I've made isn't supported with reason, but if they want an essay with reason I can give one to them. I just don't think it's fair with a $2.50 increase in pay I have to do more than I should with the stuff I already do.

Horoscope: This picture looks beautiful at a distance. Up close, it's another story.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02