1.04.2005

More work for me...

Now that I'm somewhat becoming full time and salaried I've got more to do in the office than ever. I'm making changes in the office that are GOOD. I mean really without me they're nothing. I don't need them, but they need me. I know I shouldn't say that, but I'll have the best revenge for a friend. If I clean up the office and make it perfect and if I were to leave and have my brother take over the sweetest revenge.

Before I left I made a list of things for me to do tomorrow. I know it sounds crazy, but I'll forget! I'll see filing and file and then forget what else I have to do. My horoscope for yesterday was so true. I am organized and it's good for an office, but I need a better title than file clerk. I do more than file. I'm the personal assistant to everyone in the office. OK just the lazy people. I placed and order and hope that the price and what not is exactly what I thought out. Time for bed and I won't want to get up in the morning.

Horoscope: Sometimes you have to go to your garden and, if necessary, clear away the weeds.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02