1.13.2005

Work was a drag...

If there's something that I don't like it's rechecking stuff that should have been checked. I mean there's no way that someone can be that lazy can they? I hate the word "projects" now. After this one and the other from over time I'm just not liking it.

I got an early birthday present. Yes, I'm getting old and I don't want to admit it either. I got a dog! Not a real one, but it's cute. I'll have the picture up soon just like the ones from Hong Kong. I'll do it soon, but with school starting up soon, I don't think I'll have time unless I work on it on my laptop in class. Shame on me right?

Tomorrow my goal is to talk about my salary. I need one before I turn 24!

Here's the present:Horoscope: The truth is more complex than you anticipated. Be open to nuance.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02