1.20.2005

First day of school...

Work was a total shock. I find out that I have to take phone calls and instead of sitting my rear down to answer calls I instructed them to send to voice mail. I did find out the new person's name. Word travels slow in the office. Then I find out I'm only getting a $2.50 pay raise. You can see and sense how happy I'm feeling. The fact they created a position for me doesn't seem right. They should have had this to begin with.

Then after work I rush home to get some food and I failed to do so. I arrived in class and thought where should I sit? I sat by the window to keep me awake and to look at the clock. I know that sounds silly, but I always want class to end. All of the feeling about tests and exams made me feel uneasy. Then when I found out I had to do lab time, I wasn't pleased.

When the teacher passed out the words that we would be tested on I got nervous. I went I know this, this, what's this? But I asked her if this would be the right class for me. She said yes. Then while we were going over the vocabulary everyone had to huddle next to someone to look onto the book. Thankfully, the person next to me was nice and asked if I wanted to look on. That was nice of him.

That made me feel better and the fact that I can understand the teacher with a little practice is a good thing.

Horoscope: Be prepared for a monumental clash of egos. Hold your ground as long as you can.
Reading: The Da Vinci Code
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02