1.07.2005

Still angry...

I was still angry when I woke up this morning. I didn't think about not going to work, but I did have ignore on my mind. I really wasn't pleased that I was the one who was "scolded" by the office manager. I mean how could that be? I already did my best and that's what matters. I'm starting to sound a lot like William Hung.

The accountants came on over to do the taxes and I did the best that I could to help them out. Not enough, but I was at lunch when they came. I'm partly eating and partly helping them out with the most that I could. I've been in the office long enough, but not quite sure where everything is. I mean I could help with so much only because I knew where some things were. If I could have helped them in anyway I could I would have.

Even after the work day was ended and I had to take the bus home I was still fuming. I thought it wasn't fair that I got in trouble while the other person didn't get any trouble. OK I did find out that the boss wanted her to have this done on Wednesday, but she didn't do it and she got chewed out. It's not my fault and I don't know why she would take it out on me. She has her own personal assistant. I'm everyone's assistant. I have it the hardest in the office where as everyone else has it pretty darn easy. Oh well at least the weekend is upon me and I have knitting and TV that will take my mind off of this.

Horoscope: The road in front of you is dark and winding. Better turn your headlights on.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02