1.09.2005

Lots of sleep...

Doesn't the title seem like deja vu? Well I did get a lot of sleep. I didn't wake up until the afternoon which was nice. Of course, I didn't sleep until almost 3.00 a.m. I'm still working on my scarf. My new scarf is about a day or two away from being done. It just depends on how much time I spend on it. Weekdays I'll have less time and weekends I'll have more time to work on it. So the weekends I'll get done faster. I wonder how many I can make before Chinese New Year.

Once I'm done with this new scarf it's off to make another one. I'm going to give a wider one another shot. I sort of cheated with thicker needles I guess and so it's not really a scarf. The one I'm making now for myself is similar to the one I already made. I know how boring am I just sitting at home knitting and watching TV? I must be a grandmother or something. Someone actually called me that which was sad.

Quote of the day: "I look upon the pleasure which we take in a garden as one of the most innocent delights in human life." - Cicero
Horoscope: This issue isn't yours to decide. The best thing you can offer is a listening ear.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02