1.15.2005

Happy Birthday...

I woke up early today thinking I could sleep until 2.00 p.m. at least, but I couldn't. I started to get tired about 2 something. I already went to bed early for a Friday night. What more could I ask for?

I had no idea I'd end up cooking dinner and I'll be damned if I'm going to wash the dishes. I guess my birthday this year ranks up there with my brother. I did get into an argument over a hands-free headset. My dad claims he doesn't have one when in reality he doesn't remember where he put his. Then he asks me for mine. Luckily I have an extra one.

So this is my birthday. Sitting at home knitting and watching TV. How exciting right? The only good thing I think happened was Michelle Kwan winning her 9th Nationals title. She also has the most 6.0s for a lady. The person in second is Brian Boitano. Go Michelle and kick butt at Worlds.

Horoscope: You're better off in a crowd today. Come to decisions through consensus.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02