1.05.2005

I hate boxes...

Honestly, how can an office be so small? There are boxes everywhere. I know it sounds crazy, but there are. What I really need are keys to the office to work later. I hate people who need stuff and I have to pull it out. Then put it back. Then I get a complaints about it being too tight together. Well I asked if she wanted to pack or was that someone else? Aaron actually gave me praise and said I was the best person they've had so far. Interesting really and I wonder if it was his sickness that was talking.

I got the shipment of stuff and really had no idea where it should be put so we put it into someone's office. I know how original right? The office should have a better design. The one that is has now isn't ideal. Let's see what else did I do? I made it known that I was a Giants fan to my boss. Good for me. Everyone is against the boss and I'm against the person who's somewhat in charge. Why do I have to be stuck in the middle. I'm trying to get the office to loosen up and also to get it organized. It needs to be. I should really start with Aaron's office, but his would take weeks. The funniest thing is that the office manager left a note on one of the papers I had to file and told one of the property managers that the stamp is what would make my filing easier. He told the office manager it's a great tool and that he would use it. So far it's been working out pretty well, but then again it's still in testing stages and it's only the first week of the year.

I can read it better, but sometimes people still don't use it correctly. Sometimes I still have to find out where it belongs. I really have to change the places of where things go. The office needs me in there for a weekend. Just a weekend or a month and everyone will like it. Ideally it would be love, but oh well you take what you can get.

Quote of the day: "More than anything, I must have flowers, always, always." - Claude Monet
Horoscope: A picture-perfect life is absolutely unrealistic. Adjust your expectations. - Ain't that the truth?
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02