1.28.2005

More over time...

I thought I'd have most of my filing done, but I don't. The office manager did help me file a few things, but that was all. I mean I know she's swamped with things to do, but I'm more swamped. I'm doing two jobs at once and five things at once. Heck I even took home work stuff to do at home. That's sad after 1.5 hours of over time.

Then when I get home from dinner I find a letter and then find out I owe money to an apartment complex? What?! I don't owe them a dime and I'm going to fight it. Good thing I work for a property management company.

I'm so tired and it's only 10.00 p.m. I hope something good happens in the next week. Working so much is hurting me.

Horoscope: Good news will get around. You don't have to issue a press release.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02