1.11.2005

Terrible Tuesday...

It started off OK since I had to file stuff and the rest I just boxed up. Crazy stuff sometimes. Thank god the office was quiet for a couple of hours. I had no idea what was to be in store later on. I had a quick session with the boss in terms of folders that had to be made and then it was back to whatever I was doing. After lunch I
would be busy like crazy.

Why me? That's the first thing that comes to mind at work. I had to call people up to ask for their time sheet. Two people were difficult and the rest weren't home so that was OK. I started off with a long message and then afterwards I just shorten everything. I had to take breaks because I just couldn't deal with calling people.

I still had filing to do that I didn't get done and I was ready to go home at 4.30 p.m. I couldn't be in that office any longer. I was just really going stir crazy. I still don't have a salary and no dental insurance. I'm going to take advantage of my sick days once I'm hired for good.

Gotta sleep I'm so tired.

Horoscope: It's good to know what you like. Still, there are other options. Don't rule them out.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02