1.03.2005

First day of work during the new year...

I spent it doing almost anything. Actually I don't know what I did. I finished filing stuff I had left over from last year. I can honestly say last year. Heh. I was going to pack up the items that we didn't need anymore, but I didn't get the chance. Instead, I ended up filing stuff. I had a couple of things to do before leaving work, but I just had to leave it for tomorrow. Not enough time. I just hope I remember tomorrow.

I just thought that I'd have to make a list of things to do. If I don't I'll forget. This I'll just have to remember tomorrow. I guess I'm starting to have a real job this time. I've somewhat passed the three month trial period. I did get paperwork for insurance! Whoo hoo! Tomorrow is another day.

Horoscope: Your organizational system needs a revamp. Time to clear away the junk.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02