1.25.2005

Yikes!

I continued where I left off yesterday. I felt swamped and useless because I couldn't get all of my duties done. To top it off I got called for filing something wrong. If she (office manager) didn't notice I was taking phone calls and then had to help with the statements. It's not like I was sitting on my lovely rear doing nothing.

I had to do something new at work. Well that was yesterday, but today as well too. I had to make a notice and send it out for a NSF (Not Sufficient Funds) check. Then I had to go over some of the problems that we have and it's not like they're not getting done, but it takes a lot of time.

I did tell the boss there needs to be an assistant for the account receivables. No reaction. I'm so swamped with stuff that I couldn't even file correctly. How is it that I get told that I filed it wrong when I'm trying to do a few things at once? Would they rather it just build up and not get done? I need to get out of the office and stop tripping out. I think I like the fact that I can have milk tea in the office or at home if I wake up early enough. Breakfast is a must to keep my brain working, but when I get home dinner is also a must too.

Quote of the day: "Climb high, climb far, your goal the sky, your arm, the stars." - Unknown
Horoscope: There's something you're not getting here. Go back and read the fine print again.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $