1.17.2005

Jon!

I woke up this morning thinking that nothing special would happen. Knitting and watching TV were already on the list and anything else that happened would be extra special. I really didn't know that I would get to talk to a friend that I haven't spoken with for at least a year or even more. It was pure luck really that I would get to speak with a friend that I've known since '96. Yes, that's a long time and I'm glad to still have this friend.

His name is Jon. I met him online through a friend. He was my math tutor for a little while online and then we just lost track of one another. We do have the talker to meet up, but I never did get to meet him when I went over in 2003. I hope he can come over sometime in the next couple of years when I have a car. I'd surely go to meet him then. He'll be older and I'll be older, but still the same goofy girl he knew back when I was in high school and when he was at Oxford. Yes, he's a math whiz too.

Thanks Jon. You've been great and I'm glad I got to speak with you today. Something good did come out of today's day off. I knitted a lot and got to talk to two good friends Jon and Allan. Life couldn't get any better than this.

Horoscope: Even the biggest waves won't drag you under if you know how to swim.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02