9.24.2003

5.50 a.m. no alarm just an odd dream...

Before I woke up, I had the strangest dream. The person that I had met once somehow was in my car driving. There was also another someone a girl, but I do not know who she is. Then we were driving along some street and he pulled into the gas station only to pull out to do some sort of u-turn. While we were waiting to turn left a fire truck passed by and told everyone to roll down their windows. The smoke was nearby, I made a comment about smelling like a pack of cigarettes, and someone else said does not matter to me because I guess they smoked. I was also walking down some street and it was a street with lots of pool halls. People were trying to find others who could come and play. It was more business or office people who were there. They even mentioned looking for someone who was good to beat them.

I was in class and I was so tired I started to sleep. Not super noticeable but I was aware of it. During my art history class, I kept yawning and I was hungry. When I saw the slide of Stonehenge, it reminded me when I saw it on that cold Thursday that I would never forget. I drive home not going fast at only on the occasion at 80 miles per hour. While at home I take apart, my phone (mobile/cell) and I could not figure out how to put it back because the stuff fell out and I did not know what went where. I find out that lost a screw (no not a pun for me screwing up) and go back to find it. I had to check google to find out what that part I had and could not figure out what it was. I did put it back together and it does work. I dropped the stepladder on my foot, as I had to go back and look for the screw. Overall a kind of bad day and I hope the rest of the week goes better.

"You will adapt well. Fill recent gaps in your knowledge. Follow your best opportunities." - Horoscope