9.23.2003

Observations...

Dude was eating a peach in the library…

And he types really loud and fast as well. Off to lunch now. I am getting hungry actually. What should I eat? Sandwich is good. Then finish my homework (reading that puts me to sleep) and if I have time do some research. I know that seems like a lot but I am up for the challenge. Ok must get because getting hungrier if I just sit here and type and if the guy starts eating I might just rat on him.

After lunch now and I have roughly an hour before class starts. Getting out on a nice day is nice. Just sitting and absorbing the sun not so nice. I think I have been at least a little stir crazy this morning. Just sitting in the library and reading until I am tired is not a grand idea. I think I just needed to vent because I just hated sitting there and reading. Not my idea of a grand time reading about some movie director who I have not heard of but seen part of one of his movies.

People who use the alarm or reminder function should really have them turn off or set it for another time. A pet peeve of mine that I noticed while sitting outside eating my lunch because it stops then starts back up in three minutes. I guess I just do not like alarms of any kind. I am glad that today is cooler than yesterday. If it was as hot as yesterday I think I really might have gone mad and lost my head to the heat. Everyone else calls it having his or her brain fried because I would agree to that.

I guess my pet peeve for others is acting like the annoying little sister that I know I can be. In other words, I have not grown up yet. I suppose this is because I am the second to youngest out of my father’s side. When you have been like that for while it just makes you wonder if you will ever grow up. I think I need to, but sometimes it is just nice to be that “Toys R Us� kid that everyone is sometimes.