9.04.2003

A little slower means other drivers get road rage...

I made myself or promised myself that I would not go over 90 miles per hour. That worked just fine. I even got to school 2 minutes faster than usual. Maybe because it is Thursday and not the rest of the week and I have no idea how that happened. I have a new parking spot. It has a lot of little bird poop but it is an easy space to park. I have parked there the past two days. I see cats’ everyday. I saw a calico one today. and I saw that same black cat I saw the other day. I think they are strays.

I am sure that I walked a mile so I deiced to skip the gym. I was going to work out but I found a workout in itself by walking from the car to the library. While at the library, I took out everything and anything. I must have borrowed 10 pounds worth of books. After I finished checking out the books from a self-check out machine that is in need of repair I walked back to the car. I was not going to head to the gym with a lot of weight on my back. On the way, back I noticed my backpack was feeling a little light but still heavy. I dropped the books in the car and headed over to work out at the gym and to buy lunch afterwards. That was the plan, but however I was walking and I saw one of my books that I checked out on the ground. I started to freak out thinking I might have dropped more books so I walked the same path back to school. I decided to go walk over to the gas station to see if the price had gone down. It had not. Then I decided why not just buy the sandwiches and head over to the gym. I did not feel like going to the gym so I walked all the way back to the car.

I am sitting in the car and I decide I want to sleep, but I do not because they say do not sleep with contacts. I did with the soft ones, but the hard ones I do not want to risk it because it can get scary if it is stuck in your eye. I drive slow and below the limit going to pick up my brother from school. Cars pass me and I notice that it is not hard to go with the flow of traffic and just forget how fast you are driving. If you keep looking to see how fast you are going then you will stay within the limit, but if you do not then you will go over for sure. We drive home and i see him trying to car the car on a hill, which is his second time or something, and he is taking a long time. I said I‘d park it just so we do not spend eternity waiting for one another. The only problem is that he adjusted the mirrors so I had a little bit of a problem trying to back up. Then later on, I had to move the car that is when I just said forget it and adjusted the rear view mirror to my height.