9.11.2003

A day off...

I woke up this morning and it was 11.41 a.m. Before noon, I was up and that is the hard to believe part. I thought I could sleep later but I could not. I think that that was late enough. I think the heat woke me up. I have some food, and then stop for the day, and do some house cleaning hoovering (vacuuming), scrubbing, and putting away my contacts. I left them in a temporary case and sort of forgot about it.

I taped the Pilates DVD so I could exercise when I am at home. Once my brother came home I had to go and take the car alarm remote to get fixed. I get to the location and it is a house. Yes a house and not an actual business. So then, I went to KFC/Taco Bell/Pizza Hut. I buy a meal and take it home. I find parking and head on in to buy my food. I take it home and enjoy. So then, I go and look to see where the nearest car alarm place that can fix it for me is and it is just down the street.

The guy ended up screwing up my alarm. I did not find out until my brother tried to unlock the door. I was calling people left and right to find someone to fix it. Thank god, someone came through. My cousin’s friend fixed it. I was so happy. At least I know how to disarm it. It works again now. I am so tired. I think I will call it a night.