9.07.2003

Red and purple toe…

Yes, I have a red and purple toe. You might be wondering why I have one. I am an oaf to put it simply. I ran my toe (on accident mind you) into the foot of my bed. You know one of those legs that are just there but sometimes you just run into them? I have done it with chair legs too and tables. I guess I am a klutz after all. I was limping yesterday and I was this morning as well. I suppose it should get better soon. I mean how long can it take? I do not think it is broken but I will have it checked out. I should have iced it down yesterday. Oh well.

I woke up this morning and drove to Chinatown. I cannot parallel park to save my life. I swear that is the honest to god truth. I tried to but I could not. During breakfast, I was yawning so much because I did not get enough sleep. I know I will have to cut it short today and head to bed at about 9 p.m. I went to the Autumn Moon Festival in Chinatown today. It was crowded, but not too crowded. I did not buy anything. They usually have the same stuff when it is New Years as well. Off to see to my laundry that is dried, but in the dryer. Now to see how long it takes me to pick it up and fold it.