9.21.2003

A late start to what I thought was Saturday...

Honestly, I woke up this morning and thought it is Saturday. I come back from picking up lunch and walking in the heat, which I think, is about 80 or so but is actually 78 degrees. So what am I do too now that I found out that I lost a whole day?

Well I am going to work on what I have to and then figure out what reading I have to do for Buddhism class. That class is so strange. I do not know if it is the classroom itself or just the vibe that it gives off. I was talking with someone else in the class and he said that once he sits down in the class he wants to sleep. I could not agree with him more. The midterm is coming up and I am scared.

I actually did my laundry. I have not folded it yet or anything, but I am getting close to it. I did not think it would be possible to wear tank tops in San Francisco. Love the weather except when it is muggy. I will pick up my clothes and fold them. I will because I have no space for them.

"It never rains but it pours. Your beached boat is rocking again. Too much is okay." - Horoscope