9.06.2003

I have another blog?

Ok I started another blog. Who knew so many of those sites existed? I have another blog at Xanga.com but I know I will not be keeping that one updated. Maybe I should have that linked to here. That might be best.

I woke up this morning about 9.41 a.m. and I had the strangest dream. I mean it was strange. There was a soap opera series that I was watching a little before I went to bed and somehow one of the characters was in my dream. Well to get to the point I somehow was getting married. Do not ask me why but that is what I remembered the most. We were getting ready to head to the church and I was scrambling to put on make up and get dressed and find shoes and tights (stockings) and anything else that I needed. The groom was one of the characters from the soap opera.

You are thinking is she joking. No, I am not joking. That was just strange. Out of nowhere, I have this dream. It was only getting ready to head to the church but me in a wedding dress. Can you picture it? Just a strange dream.