9.29.2003

Two dead some things on the road on the way home...

I woke up early this morning. I had awakened at 3.26 a.m. because I thought that it was 5.45 a.m. When it is that early in the morning, it all seems the same with the darkness outside. Therefore, I went back to sleep to get up two hours later and just decided that I was easier to stay up for the extra minutes instead of sleeping and then waking up again. I had a normal morning except that I spill coffee in the car. Also while drinking I spilled coffee on my shirt which made me mad.

I then went to return a book and thought that I had returned the right book (of course without reading the title that I grabbed to return). I then took my Buddhism midterm and thought it should be ok. Then when it came to the art history, one I bombed it. I mean I made up as much of the stuff that I could, but I am sure that if I were there from the start I would not have done so poorly. I ran into Jon who I had not seen since before finals last fall. Nice seeing him again because he would be the one that I would run into and not Allan.

On my drive home, I saw two dead some things. I thought how wonderful that is. To top that off the cassette part that you put into the cassette deck to play the CD player started to give on me. While I was almost home, I could have sworn that the guy in the truck next to me wanted to race me or he was hitting on me. I curbed the tire (tyre) the wrong way and I did not even know. I forgot to lock (put the Club on) the steering wheel. I mean if I am not that forgetful, I do not know what that it is. Pretty much that is how my day went. It started as a bad day then it went to worse and then to an overall somewhat better day.

"Broaden your interests and wrap them around your friends. More minds are needed." Horoscope