9.05.2003

T. G. I. F.

Today I woke up at five in the morning. I do not know why. I just did. Then I really woke up at about a quarter until eleven. I was tired and I even went to bed a little later than usual. I think I have noticed that ‘early to bed early to rise’ thing or, the saying of ‘the early bird gets the worm’. I made myself lunch and now and wondering what other things, I have to do. I have to do my laundry, which is ridiculous at this point because being a college student you rather neglect what has to be done first.

Sense and Sensibility it is! I will watch that and do my paper. Better to have it done now and not later or at the last minute. I will spend the weekend working on homework. That is the plan. I will keep you updated on how I am doing with laundry (probably not going to touch it at all) and homework.