9.19.2003

Oops, I forgot to turn off my mobile...

Yup that is exactly what I forgot to do last night. I woke up by a SMS from Yahoo informing me about the weather report for San Jose. That was at half past six in the morning. I would then hear the phone go off again at some unknown time probably half past eight. Then when my brother came home that was the final straw. I had wanted to make spaghetti for lunch but once again, my brother took my idea and ate it before I had the chance. I ended up making pizza for lunch.

Then after lunch, probably a couple of hours later I decided that I want to have a tapioca pearl milk tea. I make my self one and end up eating most of the pearls. I ate the whole pack. It has been a while since I have had some. That is my defense and I am sticking to it.

Nothing else really, since I have homework I must do and just be bored out of my mind. I was tempted to post on CL but I figure I would get so many replies that I would just have to pull the ad and then be talking to five people and then it would go silent because I am boring.