9.26.2003

Awaken by my own forgetfulness…and done some studying…

Yes, that is possible when you have a mobile. I totally forgot that I had the alerts on to beep. So instead of sleeping until the afternoon like I usually do or late morning I was awaken at 5.40 a.m. more or less. I think there was another one before that but I did not hear it. I mean I suppose it is because I am used to getting up about that time so my body has became aware of the sounds around that time.

I reckon it is time for me to study. I do not want to but since my Sunday has already has plans and I know I will not feel like lugging around my art history book. I have done a few things since I have woken up. I did look up terms and concepts. That is a start at least. I still have to read some of the stuff that I did not read and read what part of a typo was. Therefore, I have to get the rest of this done. At least tomorrow, I will not have much time but a little and then I can spend all of Sunday reading and worrying. I will not be on the internet for a while, or at least have on the computer but not have it to chat with. Sorry, for those of you who live to see me online,

Ok since the time that I have written the second paragraph I have looked up all the key terms and concepts for my Buddhism midterm review sheet. The only problems I will have are the questions. Now should I work on the art history or work on Buddhism? Decisions decisions that I have to make.

"Surrender is a sign of intelligence. Study the original. Fight a winning battle." - Horoscope