9.09.2003

Limping still and driving fast...

Ok I leave about a minute or two late from my house. Ok not the house but you know actually start driving. I am so close to school, but the only thing standing in my way is slow cars. I am past the Gilroy exit and almost past “the apple exit� and going on my way when there are so many cars. They just seem to come out of nowhere. I mean all of a sudden it was traffic. Not bumper-to-bumper but like everyone decided to go to work on Tuesday and not Monday. There was some slow car I mean slow in the lane next to the carpool one and it was soooooooo slow. I could not pass it and I was so irritated. On the other hand I made it to school by 7.43 a.m. when I left at 6.54 a.m. Not bad timing on a Tuesday and I know why only a minute faster than my regular time because at one point I was pushing at least 95 m.p.h. and mostly going at the rate of 80-85 m.p.h... I know I am a speed demon. I was also eating breakfast in the car while driving and I took paper towel to wipe the rear view mirror because it was either frosty or dirty. I could not tell but there I am driving and cleaning the mirror going at about 70 to 80 m.p.h. and I am not sure how fast.

I do not walk slowly but since my calf is not any better, I limped for the most part to school. It took me at least 15 minutes to get from the car to the library. I try to find some books or movies to entertain me while I have my long weekend. I should probably be doing homework and focusing on my Buddhism class. I have so much to read but only one book is difficult that we are currently reading. Nothing else to report but doing the same stuff like reading ads posted on CL (Craig’s List) and not doing any homework. I just hope that traffic going home will not be too bad.