9.25.2003

I woke up this morning with a headache…

I woke up to find my brother still at home. I thought how is that possible. He has school and I know I do not. I am suppose to study but instead I have not. I am just sitting on my rear doing nothing but watching TV. So I’ve taken a shower to get refreshed and ready to start studying. However before I start, I cleaned or hoovered the house. I think I will stop it at no cost to not study. Well now that I got everything that I had to do I suppose I should study?

I have ripped mp3s and watched Will & Grace and now watching Friends because I missed some of it. The closest thing I came to studying is opening the book and looking at the pictures. I have tomorrow right? Someone reassure me!

“You see the humor. It’s okay to spend a little extra. Enrichment is a valid excuse.� - Horoscope