9.12.2003

Awaken by the heat because it was too hot to sleep.

8.12 a.m. and I am up. It was just warm when I woke up. I wanted to sleep later, but that did not happen. I was up probably at about seven something in the morning. What did I do after I woke up? I just watched TV and checked out CL. Pretty much that was about it.

I decided to wipe the screens for the windows and the windows themselves. Yes, I must have been bored at least I found something to do today. I cleaned them all and even my own. They were long over do. I even put in the screen yesterday to make sure they we could open the windows so air could flow.

It was 94 at the highest temperature. 94 degrees but it is not bad because if you are near the ocean it is not that hot, but if you are inland in the valley, it is pure hell. I am glad I am not land locked.