9.08.2003

Monday again?

Ok so I said I would not drive 90 miles per hour. I broke the 90 mark this morning and this afternoon. I woke up this morning not wanting to get out of bed. I could have sworn I heard the VCR go off this morning to tape what I usually tape. (The BBC business news on ABC at 2.57 a.m. everyday is what I tape and they do have some interesting stories unrelated to business as well.) Yes, I do watch it because I miss England and those English accents. They have an Australian fill in occasionally when the regular reporter is off on holiday.

On my way home, I had on the radio and I was signing. I was driving fast, singing, and drinking water. Yes I did all of the above. I sang some silly songs at the top of my lungs. I wonder if others heard me through the one window that I had opened. Lovefool by the Cardigans, What I Am by Tin Tin Out, and a few others I think. Oh, update on my toe. It is still red and purple kind of. I did aerobics on a bad toe and now I think I pulled my calf muscle. My second class was cut short (thank you) because the door was lock and broken and we had to find another classroom and the clock was fast so we ended early. It was hard staying awake in class. If I had my laptop, I would have played Spider. That is about it.