9.23.2003

Accident free! But other drivers were weaving...

Last night I was able to talk to Allan. I have not spoken to him in so long. It was nice. I had to cut it short because I needed to go to sleep. It is not that I did not want to chat with him longer but I do not want another almost accident on the freeway. I am driving and some people drive crazy. I mean I know I was changing lanes from time to time so I did not have to follow slow cars but sometimes it cannot be helped.

I actually woke up without my alarm this morning. The funny thing is I was just talking about this with people in my aerobics class yesterday. The oddest thing was last night I almost forgot to set my alarm. I woke up about four minutes before I was to. I really did not want to get up. I was just having one of those nights where you have a dream and it really wipes you out in the morning. I just wonder how I knew how to get up before the alarm this morning.

I was driving as usual but slower in the fast lane or the second to fastest lane and I saw the strangest things this morning. Thinking about it makes me wince. I saw a raccoon or possum. That is normal. Some car last night or early this morning hit a deer! You know those giant things that there are signs for saying deer (or a picture of one) next 15 miles or something. Yeah I saw one. It was gross! I do not know if I ran over some of the guts but yuck! Therefore, I have seen a run over seagull by the mall area, possums, or raccoons on the freeway and now I can add deer to it.

If I ever run out of stuff to write, I will put my daily schedule. It is so routine and so robotic without much change. I swear you could read me like a book in the mornings. One of my longer posts since so much happened on the drive over to school. I do not know if I will follow up later tonight. I did not get my parking spot. =( Some car took it. I had to park further but it was ok because now I have some shade. =) I suppose I better get reading for my class that starts at half past one. I do not know if I can hold out. I might need a nap. I think it will be harder in the new library.