9.17.2003

The morning the alarm did not go off...

I woke up this morning in a panic because I realized I did not set my alarm. I awoke to look at the clock at said 5.55 a.m. at least that would be the time that I would get up if I was super tired and just did not want to get out of bed. Not bad considering that I have been at this getting up for a few weeks now. A miracle that I even know to get up.
Cars that go slow should not be in the fast lane. They go at the pace of snails and just give you road rage because they are driving about five to ten miles above the speed limit while everyone else is going 15 to 20 miles faster. Ok that is what annoys me the most in the morning when I am driving to school. Patience is a virtue right? I must not have that because I can get road rage easy. Oh another thing that bugs me is that if you have at least two people in the car move to the carpool lane and do not block the lane that everyone else has to use because there is only one person in the car.

I am so irritated that the book I need for art history is not returned. I went back to the library after class and it still was not returned. Then I went to buy sandwiches for my lunch and I still had to fill up for gas. The irritating part is that by the time I finally left there were more cars on the road that I wanted. I did not get home until at least 3 p.m. The gas station that is a couple of blocks away was cheaper than what I paid for inside. That just irritated me the most. I was hungry and ready to eat.

Last night at dinner my brother and I were talking about how when you drive alone you are more careful, but if you have a car load of people you kind of freak out and do not drive your best. I think that is more true if it is with parents more than anything else.