9.13.2003

ABC no more...

So, I woke up this morning pretty early, but later than if I had to go to school. I awoke at 6.45 a.m. to wake up my brother. He takes the longest to get ready out of the whole house. He took my position as the girl! He takes so much time.

Well I drop him off at his friend’s house because he is volunteering for this anime convention thing. Then I head off to my mom’s work to pick up something for this contractor for the company. Then it was off to Chinatown.

For breakfast, we head to ABC on Jackson Street. After eating there and it had not even been an hour, I get a stomachache. That was not pleasant. So I make it a point to never eat there again for breakfast. In case you are curious as to what I ate, it was a paper wrapped sponge cake.

I come home and have lunch then wash the car. I spend so much time cleaning off the sticker that says, "SCHOOL'S OPEN DRIVE CAREFULLY (all in caps) AAA logo"€� and looked like a school bus. My hands are numb from cleaning it with an eraser (rubber to you English folks) and alcohol. I then tried to give the illusion that I washed the car. All I did was take the hose (pipe I think English people call it) and hosed it off. Then I just wiped it dry and I could not have spots (dirty bits) so I just wiped the whole car. I am also tape transferring which means I have no TV watching in my room. I suppose I better get down to writing my review for the movie. In addition, anything else I have to do, maybe I will do laundry.