9.28.2003

So much for getting up early…

I set my alarm to wake me up the same time as I usually get up for school. No luck because I was just too tired to get up. I think I am also not feeling well. I wonder if it the clams that I ate last night. I did have quite a few of them. Alternatively, maybe it was the scallop. It is anybody’s guess to why I am not feeling well. Maybe it is because I do not want to go to school tomorrow so that I can have an extra day to study. I guess it could be called stage fright.

The only studying that I have done today is read some of the stuff that I have read already. This book you really have to take notes on it or you will get lost. I must also do the same for the book as well. Such pain and I wonder why I did not start on Thursday. More later or Monday once everything is over and done with.

"A gift is never earned. Learn the rate of exchange. You control your own destiny." Horoscope